Learn Acupuncture in Sheffield, EnglandTraining courses, certificates, diplomas or degree programmes of Acupuncture for students in Sheffield, United Kingdom
Total 3 training courses and degree programmes available.
Integrative Healthcare Leadership (Master Degree)Course Format: Online / Virtual Classroom / Webinar
School/Trainer: American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine V
American College of Acupuncture &, Oriental Medicine is one of the few acupuncture schools in the nation to have regional accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, which is the same accrediting agency that accredits all the major colleges and universities. In addition, the college is approved by both Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to offer degrees in Oriental medicine and wellness management.
The Master of Integrative Healthcare Leadership degree program is similar to a healthcare management degree and health administration degree program (also known as healthcare administration programs) in focusing on management of wellness programs. Unlike other wellness programs, the integrative healthcare leadership is a fully online program that teaches students about wellness, healthcare administration, and Oriental medicine management. With much of the wellness centers and corporate wellness programs including acupuncture and herbal medicine, directors and managers of such programs should also understand the philosophies and issues related to acupuncture and herbal medicine.
Similar to other health management degrees and medical administration degrees, this healthcare administration program is a 2 year degree course of study that can be completed in 1 year. The curriculum includes knowledge in natural health, and overall wellness from a traditional Chinese medicine perspective, and healthcare administration. ... [Read More]
AcupunctureCourse Format: Online / Virtual Classroom / Webinar
School/Trainer: American Institute of Alternative Medicine V
The Professional Master’s Level Acupuncture Program of the American Institute of Alternative Medicine is the equivalent of a master’s level program and is an ACAOM candidate program. The 2170-hour curriculum is designed to thoroughly prepare students for entry-level careers as an Acupuncturist, Diplomate of Acupuncture (NCCAOM). Because of the advanced academic demands of this curriculum, students must have previous educational credits of at least an associate’s degree and/or 60 semester or 90 quarter credits at the baccalaureate level. .
The full time program is three academic years (27 months) consisting of 9 twelve-week quarters. The curriculum includes Acupuncture and Related studies; Bio-Medical Science related material; Clinical Training; and Professional Development including counseling, communications, ethics and practice management. Upon successful completion of the program students receive a diploma.
The curriculum is designed to prepare graduates to be competent qualified practitioners of acupuncture. The curriculum meets the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) certification examination requirements, the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) requirements along with the educational requirements of the Board of Career Colleges and Schools for the State of Ohio. Students successfully passing the NCCAOM certification exam may register to practice acupuncture in Ohio w... [Read More]
Acupuncture and Moxibustion Workshop (Diploma)Course Format: Bespoke / In-House / Private Tutoring
School/Trainer: Ongiara College of Acupuncture and Moxibustion V
Students will learn a system of acupuncture and moxibustion which:
- understands the regulatory movement of the Dao, recognizing that health and disease both follow this movement
- sees the role of the practitioner to be that of aiding the person to engage fully in life
- works with the person’s individual destiny
- honors the uniqueness of each human being and reflects this in the creation of specifically tailored treatments
- uses the cycles of Nature to return disordered states to balance and harmony
- roots its clinical practice in theoretical knowledge as discussed in the classical texts
- treats predominantly through the CF and Withins, the Five Elements and Twelve Officials, the Sheng and Ke cycles (homeostatic agents) and the whole classical width of the JingLuo network, within the context of the time of day and the stage of the season
- emphasizes the practitioner’s bodymindspirit development of the Four Examination Skills (to see, to hear/smell, to palpate and to inquire) including sophisticated pulse taking, physical palpation and diagnosis of color, sound, odor and emotion
- requires the inner cultivation of the practitioner as an instrument of Virtue
Find more about Acupuncture training courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees:
Schools can use this unlimited free web marketing service by submitting their course descriptions and school introductions. Two outbound links will be granted to each posting.