Learn Hypnotherapy in Detroit, MichiganTraining courses, certificates, diplomas or degree programs of Hypnotherapy for students in Detroit, MI
Total 10 training courses and degree programs available.
Hypnotherapy (Diploma)Course Format: Online / Virtual Classroom / Webinar
School/Trainer: Southwest Institute of Healing Arts V
Hypnotherapy 100 Hour Specialty
Our Hypnotherapy 100-Hour program includes Hypnotherapy Foundations Levels I, II, and III. Upon completion of the program, students receive a certificate of training and may begin a private practice. After successful completion of the 100 hours, the student will be eligible for certification through National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH) or American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH).
Clinical Hypnotherapy Practitioner 310 Hour Specialty
Our Clinical Hypnotherapy Practitioner 310-Hour program includes the full Hypnotherapy 100-Hour program with the addition of advanced techniques. Students will take courses including Fears, Phobias and Addictions, Past Life Regression, Script Writing, Subconscious Intervention, Dreams and Metaphors, Medical Conditions, Life Coaching foundations and more. Finally, students will receive additional entrepreneurial support and assistance with preparation for external certification through the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE).
Clinical Hypnotherapist (Diploma)Course Format: Online / Virtual Classroom / Webinar
School/Trainer: California Institute of the Healing Arts & Sciences V
This training program offers an advanced /comprehensive and in depth approach to the spectrum of holistic healing and hypnosis techniques. It is designed to offer those preparing for a professional hypnotherapy and alternative healing practice the greatest advantage.
Offered as an advanced/comprehensive professional hypnotherapy training course for professional uses of hypnosis or human growth and potential in personal use.
Length of the course is 200 clock hours of instruction (or four modules). Modules are taught in an independent format. Classes meet Saturdays for 16-weeks, with an occasional Saturday off. (A schedule of classes is given to each student upon enrollment, showing which Saturdays are off.)
A recommended book list is given to those students who desire the most comprehensive knowledge and understanding of holistic/alternative health care and spiritual understanding.
200 Hours of Training Includes:
Mind/Body/Emotion/Spirit Connection - Lectures &, Techniques
Applications of Hypnotherapy
Demonstrations/Clinical... [Read More]
Hypnosis Certification with Focus on Healing Imagery WorkshopCourse Format: On-Site / In-House / Private Tutoring
School/Trainer: The Canadian School of Hypnosis Training and Healing Arts V
Some of the topics are:
- Definition of hypnosis, disspelling myths/misperceptions,
- Main theories and principles of hypnosis,
- Susceptibility tests, Basic inductions, deepening techniques, and hypnosis depth testing,
- Rapid inductions, Double inductions,- Ego-strengthening techniques, Direct and indirect suggestions, post-hypnotic suggestions,
- Gene Expression, Turning genes on and off using healing imagery and visualization,
- Beyond limiting beliefs, the power of intention,
- Healing metaphorical interventions,
- Healing imagery and visualization exercises, imagination training,
- Progressive relaxation and basic breathing techniques,
- Imagery techniques: hypno-behavioural, cognitive behavioural, psychodynamic and humanistic-transpersonal with focus on the first two techniques, Imagination Training: Thought Stopping, Systematic Desensitization, Colour Imagery,
- Age Regression techniques, true regression and pseudo-regression, false memories,
- Past Life Regression and Interlife as therapeutic modalities (introduction),
- Age Progression,
- Fears and phobias,
- Mindfulness, Guided Meditation... [Read More]
Basic Hypnotherapy (Certificate)Course Format: On-Site / In-House / Private Tutoring
School/Trainer: The Orca Institute V
Included in this Course
Thirty-five to Fifty hours onsite training
Four Video DVDs (45 hours)
Thirty-four page course manual
Seventy page Video Manual
Support throughout the course by e-mail and/or the 800 number to a maximum of one year.
Hypnotherapy Skills 1
The intent of this section is to give the student a basic grounding in traditional hypnosis skills using "direct" methods. In addition to basic hypnosis skills, the student will also learn how other complementary approaches such as Yoga, Breathing, Meditation, Chi Kung, Acupuncture Theory, Chakras, Huna and Kinisiology integrate with and complement hypnotherapy. As is common throughout the complete program, the focus is on experiential learning. A manual written by the instructor is used in this course. The topics covered in the course are: History of Hypnosis, Defining Hypnosis, Synonymous terminology, Conscious, Sub-conscious, Super-conscious, Self Hypnosis techniques and other methods, Subjective and objective experiences in trance, Physiological response to stress, Suggestibility tests, Comparing direct and indirect approaches, Developing effectiveness, Techniques ... [Read More]
Hypnosis CertificationCourse Format: On-Site / In-House / Private Tutoring
School/Trainer: The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards for Hypnosis Education and Certification V
The Certificate Program consists of 3 modules:
Module 1 (30 hours)
- Definition of hypnosis, its history and its myths/misperceptions;
- Main theories and principles of hypnosis: classic theories of hypnosis (i.e., Mesmer, Braid, Charcot, Esdaille); modern theories of hypnosis (Freud vs. Jung); contemporary theories: State Vs. Non-state (Barber, Orne) Theories; Ericksonian Hypnosis; Role Theory (Sarbin); Theory of New Hypnosis - Family Hypnotherapy(Araoz); Theory of Neodissociation (Hilgard, Spanos); Response Expectancy Theory (Kirsch); Cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapy; Self-Regulation Theory; Gestalt Theory (Perls).
Module 2 (40 hours)
- Susceptibility tests;
- Basic inductions, deepening techniques, and hypnosis depth scales (i.e., Arons Scale, etc.);
- Rapid inductions; Double inductions;
- Anchoring, ego-strengthening techniques and post-hypnotic suggestions;
- One-on-one and group smoking cessation;
- One-on-one and group weight loss/management;
- Client intake assessment (emotional, cognitive and behavioural);
- Direct and indirect suggestions, ego-strengthening, metaphor, future pacing, guided imagery, imaginati... [Read More]
Basic in Clinical Hypnotherapy Workshop (Certificate)Course Format: On-Site / In-House / Private Tutoring
School/Trainer: California Hypnosis Institute of India V
The story of your life lies in the story of your subconscious mind. Hypnotherapy is perhaps the safest and one of the most powerful routes to accessing the subconscious mind. Hypnotherapy empowers you to experience the power of self belief, through expanding your awareness, and releasing stumbling blocks created in the mind through past experiences and associations. This 3-day certification course on behalf of California Hypnosis Institute of India, equips you with knowledge and tools to access the mind and overcome everyday life issues such as stress, anxiety etc.
Basic in Integrated Clinical Hypnosis Level1 WorkshopCourse Format: On-Site / In-House / Private Tutoring
School/Trainer: International School Of Thought Management V
Learn to tap in to the unlimited power of the SUBCONSCIOUS to MANIFEST HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS!!!
â€?Brief History of Hypnosis
(Deals with clarification of myths and applications of a well researched science call HYPNOSIS)
â€?History and Development of the Human Mind
(Deals with patterns of how primitive human lived based upon instinctual behavior and with changing times how modern human has become analytical and logical in terms of his thinking and how it results in challenging situations in LIFE!)
â€?The Theory of Mind
(A great concept to understand how our mind operates in our day to day life, based upon the experiences that it has gathered right from the time of our birth and
â€?How to create the Hypnotic State
(Learning various methods of induction for deep relaxation and hyper suggestibility)
â€?The Theory of Suggestibility
(Learning how to communicate with individuals with different outlooks and behavioral traits)
â€?The Laws of Suggestibility
(Dealing with individuals and wording your conversation for desired response)
â€?How to Conduct a Hypnosis Session
(Learn how to help others aroun... [Read More]
Find more about Hypnotherapy training courses, certificates, diplomas and degrees:
You do not need to register before you can use most of our services. You will get a code for each posting ever made on this website. It is the key for you to remove the posting anytime by yourself.