Course Title:

PMP Workshop

School/Trainer:

JK MICHAELS PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Course format: E-learning
Teacher/Instructor: Dr. Bello Omololu PMP
Seats: 12
Fee: $250 / N55,000
Description:

LEARN TOP PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS

Eight Powerful Ways JK Michaels Project Management Professional Certification Training Will Boost Your Career.

1. JK Michaels project management training will help you to be a more valuable contributor to your company, make more money and receive recognition within your organization through potential job promotion.
2. You will be able to develop accurate project schedules to help meet timelines and track resources, anticipate risks, deliver projects on time and keep projects within budgets.
3. JK Michaels project management training and PMI Certification will help u successfully manage teams across global and organizational boundaries.
4. You will be able to determine the correct number and type of resources for your project to ensure its success, saving you time and costly mistakes.
5. JK Michaels project management training helps you develop team building skills, you’ll work more smoothly and achieve a higher level of commitment with your team members.
6. You’ll learn how to confidently develop project success criteria and methods to clearly demonstrate a projects success.
7. You’ll discover how to use resources more efficiently, improve stakeholder communications and multitask in a more efficient manner.
8. JK Michaels project management training and PMI Certification will help u and your team communicate more effectively, resulting in less downtime and smother work flow.

The Fact Speak For Themselves:
?The Project Management Professional Certification is the fourth hottest certification in the world. As a result, PMPs are in high demand both in Nigeria and Internationally.
?The latest data from certification magazine’s annual salary survey says that: Project Managers earn an average of $ 101,500.00 annually.
?According to payscale.com, median salaries for PMPs are up to 30% higher than those for non-PMPs.
?Projects managed by people who are not certified project managers hav only 25% chance of success whereas, projects run by those who are knowledgeable in modern PM tools and techniques i.e people with PMP certification have a 75% success rate.
?Project Management is not industry specific. There are PMPs with background in IT, Construction, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Banking, Business, Healthcare, Finance etc.
?A four year global research by PMI presents compelling evidence supporting the value of Project Management to practitioners and organizations.

STANDARD: 4TH EDITION OF THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE OUTLINE BODY OF KNOWLEDGE
Framework
1) Project Scope Management
2) Project Time Management
3) Project Cost Management
4) Project Quality Management
5) Project Risk Management
6) Project HR Management
7) Project Communication Management
8) Project Procurement Management
9) Project Integration Management
Professional and Social Responsibility

Course Format
Lecture
Role Play
Case Studies and Presentations
Discussions

Course Duration
4 days (2 Saturdays, 2 Sundays).

Time
8.00am-6.00pm (Saturdays)
10.00am-6.00pm (Sundays)

Certification Process
1) Get JK Michaels Project Managenet Training
2) Register for PMI Membership
3) Apply for Exams
4) Final Study Review
5) Pass PMP Exams.

Requirements for Certifications

PMP Certification Requirements.
3 years of work experience or project management related experience.
Minimum of B.Sc qualification or its equivalent.
35hrs of project management training.

CAPM Certification Requirement.
Less than 3years of work experience.
A graduate.
23hrs of project management training.

Applying for the exam
JK Michaels Customer Service will assist you and guide you through the application process and payment.

The Examination
The Examination is computer based and is comprised of 200 multiple choice questions. The allotted time to complete the examination is 4hrs. The Examination is offered around the world at PMI approved prometric testing centres. To find testing centres in your area, visit the PMI website.

CURRENT EXAM FEE

PMP - $ 555
CAPM - $ 300

JK Michael CAPM/PMP Preparation Rate
Online PMP/CAPM training fee: $250 / N55,000
Standard: # 80,000.00 Excluding 5% VAT.
Outside Lagos: # 85,500.00 Excluding 5% VAT.

Testimonials:
“The overall coordination and facilitation of the programme was excellent. The facilitator demonstrated a good knowledge of the concepts. Concepts discussed did not hinge only theory but also practical experience?
Utokanadu Okereke ?Manager, Accenture.

“The presentation is Superb, The materials, well packaged and the class workshop, very interactive and interesting. Really, “To be the best, you need to be trained by the best?? Okunlaja Gbenga ?Project Manager, Shell.

“At my first attempt, I passed the PMP exams. Thanks to JK M ...


Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.




Please visit the school's official website or social networks for the latest training price and schedule.


Phone No.: +2340833596025

School Address/Venue(s):

33, Meadow Drive, Clonsilla, Dublin 15, Ireland.

Free Course List: Ikeja

Search other schools for PMP training programs.



PMP Exam Preparation training course in Singapore

This Project Management Prep Training Course objective is to impart the required knowledge to project managers aspiring to get PMP certification from PMI. The program is based on the Project Management Framework laid out by the Project Management Institute (PMI), in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). This is a universally adopted standard framework used world-wide, and is cons...
PMP Preparatory Workshop - PMBOK 4th Edition training course in Delhi NCR

Preparation for the PMP® Certification Exam class will give you the core skills and knowledge Project Managers need to be effective at their job. It will also prepare you to become a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®). ?35 PDUs (Professional Development Units) required to appear for the PMP certification exam ?Globally acclaimed training program content Who recognizes th...
PMI - PMP / CAPM Examination Preparation training course in Bournemouth, Chester

PMP and CAPM are internationally recognized project management qualifications. For the employer it means that all of the project managers are trained to a standard, high level of competence where they will be able to apply the knowledge gained to their work. To be eligible to sit the PMP examination, candidates must meet specific educational requirements by holding a High School Diploma, or ...



Other courses offered by JK MICHAELS PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Notice: The course description on this page was archived statically and not updated from day to day. If you are a school user, please upload your new courses using this form, or you can contact us for data management issues.
 


Facts:
We serve the schools and students around the world. Major visitors come from India, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and South Africa.



Online/E-Learning:
PMP
Ask for Training
Add Courses